In today’s competitive business environment, organisations must build a pipeline of top performers ready to assume managerial positions at short notice. These top performers must be adequately equipped with the business knowledge and skills necessary for such higher responsibilities. The programme aims to impart these general management skills and values needed for driving excellence in the complex business environment.
Learning Objectives and Benefits
At the end of this programme, you will be able to:
- Understand and appreciate your managerial responsibilities to quickly step up and transition into new role as a manager
- Establish credibility and effective work styles required to be effective in today’s rapidly transforming workplace
- Possess the skills required to build alliances with peer managers
- Understand the dynamics of a management team and how to be effective member of the team
- Enhance your ability to invest in your own self-development and be better positioned to realise your career development potential.
Who should attend
The programme is designed to benefit three key groups:
- New Managers
- Inexperienced Managers
- Upcoming Managers
Structure and Curriculum
- Shifting to a Management Mindset – Who is a manager and what do managers do?
- Monitoring external factors and trends that impact business strategy and operations.
- Performance Management
- Coaching and Effective Delegation
- Self-development for upward mobility
- How to manage relationships at work – Subordinates, Peers and Bosses
- How to embrace and manage change effectively to develop resilience in a constantly changing workplace
- How to work and be effective in team settings
- Analytical thinking skills, Problem-Solving and Decision-Making
- Ensuring Personal Quality – How to set priorities and manage time
1. Click on the Apply Now tab
2. Select the number of participants to enroll on the programme
3. Fill in your details to complete your application
4. Request for an invoice or make an instant payment via our secured payment gateway
5. Upon confirmation of payment, a programme manager will get in touch with you at least three days before the programme commences.
Dr Akin Oparison