In today’s complex business environment characterised by pervasive economic uncertainty, organisations are constantly seeking to develop and execute a winning strategy. Most forward-looking organisations, realising that distinctive human resources are critical in orchestrating a winning performance, now place more attention on aligning their human resource function with their strategic business objectives. Recent research suggests, however, that line managers remain a vital but often weak link in the alignment process, as they are ill-equipped to effectively manage the implementation of human resource aspects of business strategy.
This intensive programme begins with an exploration of several fundamental aspects of managing and leading people. Participants will complete a Myers-Briggs (MBTI) assessment to understand their leadership types, and how to leverage their style to get results through others and make better managerial decisions. They will also gain an appreciation of key ethical issues in the employment relationship, and how to effectively handle them, among others.
Learning Objectives and Benefits
At the end of this programme, you will be able to:
- Gain practical concepts and frameworks that will help to align your people management practices with your firm’s competitive strategy.
- Understand how to implement change and drive business performance by achieving outstanding results through people.
Who should attend
This programme is beneficial to line managers, technical specialists and other professionals in private and public sector organisations, who want to enhance the performance of their people.
Structure and Curriculum
- Fundamental aspects of managing and leading people
- Myers-Briggs (MBTI) assessment
- Human capital management and performance
1. Click on the Apply Now tab
2. Select the number of participants to enroll on the programme
3. Fill in your details to complete your application
4. Request for an invoice or make an instant payment via our secured payment gateway
5. Upon confirmation of payment, a programme manager will get in touch with you at least three days before the programme commences.
Dr Akin Oparison,