Organisations are facing a distorted and rapidly changing marketplace – competitive scenario, customers, socioeconomics. COVID-19 has exacerbated this.
Many are approaching the situation with the same traditional transactional selling models, while some are quickly transforming their approach, in both instances, the result has remained mixed and generally underwhelming.
This programme will provide the tools and concepts for organisations and Sales professionals to rethink their selling models to ensure continued relevance and enhance the productivity of Selling investments.
Learning Objectives and Benefits
After the programme, you will be able to:
- Assess the agility of your Selling Strategy and understand changing customer behaviour and disruptions to operations
- Review and Remodel your organisation’s Route to Market e.g. Assess, strengthen existing and find new, relevant channels – E-commerce
- Appreciate ways to enhance the productivity of your sales organisation
- Understand and apply sales and relationship-enhancing behaviour
Who should attend
The programme is designed to benefit:
- Organisations in products and services industries with a large Sales organisation
- Mid to top-level Sales professionals in B2C and B2B
- SME business owners who desire to understand how to build a professional Selling structure.
- Employees in Sales with high potential for managerial and leadership roles
Structure and Curriculum
- Is our Selling Strategy Agile? Changes in customer behaviour vs Sales and organisational strategy
- Remodeling Our Route to Market – Reviewing/Rebuilding existing RTM model; New Opportunities, Building E-commerce route.
- Steps to review and rebuild company Route to market.
- Enhancing Sales Staff Productivity; The (Lean) Selling Organisation Productivity based reward systems
- Capstone Project: This assesses the agility of your organisation’s Route to Market and Redesign it to enhance relevance, productivity and profitability. To be submitted on the closing day.
- Positive Behaviour in Sales Practice; Ethical Conduct in Sales; Emotional Intelligence)
- Sales and Organisational Profitability; Sales Forecasting, Receivables, Cash flow/Working Capital Management
1. Click on the Apply Now tab
2. Select the number of participants to enroll on the programme
3. Fill in your details to complete your application
4. Request for an invoice or make an instant payment via our secured payment gateway
5. Upon confirmation of payment, a programme manager will get in touch with you at least three days before the programme commences.