The LBS Certificate for Retail Manager is for retail managers, retail-facing (key account managers, commercial managers and sales executives) and non-retail facing (brand marketers, category managers, shopper marketers) professionals, public sector officials in the retail sector. By the end of this programme, participants can expect to improve their managerial abilities and comprehension of retail operations.
Learning Objectives and Benefits
- It offers retail managers an excellent opportunity to refine or elevate thier understanding of the African retail space.
Who should attend
- Retail managers
- Key Account Managers
- Retail-facing managers
- Non-retail facing managers
- Public sector officials in the retail sector
Structure and Curriculum
- African Shopper Behaviour and Trends
- Retail Store Branding and Customer Service in Africa
- Merchandising& Store Layout in Africa
- People Management in Retail
- Retail Store Analytics and Technologies for Africa
- Retail Pricing Tactics and Strategies in Africa
- Retail Store Financing and Profitability
- Ethical Issues in Retail Management
- Click “Apply” to access the payment page
- Review the course content and ensure it is aligned with your intentions
- Pay for the course
- Receive your email address with login details.