In light of the recent socio-economic challenges facing Nigeria, businesses and business leaders in different sectors of the economy have been put under pressure to deliver shareholder value, business sustainability and drive organisational growth. The resultant effect of this is that financial targets were missed and some organisations were unable to pay up debt leading to more difficult times.
It has become necessary that business leaders reappraise parameters put in place to define business success. This seminar is designed to enable business leaders have a better perspective and expectation of the economy in 2021 and empower them to position their organisations for business growth and sustainability.
Learning Objectives and Benefits
Participants will learn to:
- Spot opportunities and threats their businesses face
- Make informed strategic decisions based on data and insights on the economy
- Review business models and mode of operation in light of the environmental realities
- Revisit corporate culture and its adequacy in light of the prevailing business environment
- Create more value for customers and initiate short- and long-term strategies for winning
- Become more competitive and strategic in situations of volatility, uncertainty and complexity
Who should attend
- Chief Executive Officers
- Executive Directors
- Top Business Leaders
Structure and Curriculum
- Economic outlook and Business Implication
- Strategies for growth
- Leveraging on technology
- Managing change
- Building execution capacity
- Key stakeholder engagement
- Guest Speaker Sessions
1. Click on the Apply Now tab
2. Select the number of participants to enroll on the programme
3. Fill in your details to complete your application
4. Request for an invoice or make an instant payment via our secured payment gateway
5. Upon confirmation of payment, a programme manager will get in touch with you at least three days before the programme commences.
Dr Okechukwu Amah, Prof Chris Ogbechie, Prof Olawale Ajai.