Amidst incidents of unending global disruption, organisations are contending with the challenges of driving incremental improvement in their value chains. Sustenance of efficiency and productivity is becoming a significant challenge for most organisations. Leadership and senior managerial cadres need help to deliver value to important business stakeholders in a highly turbulent operating ecosystem. Additionally, substantial losses are being experienced by these organisations due to poor internal operating systems, inadequate management infrastructure, mindset and behaviours, and limited capabilities on the part of organisational employees. These constraints, combined with gaps in the Nigerian business environment within global imperatives, have created the urgent need for a programme on Driving Operational Excellence and Performance to help bridge the gap for top/senior executives of business organisations. Our competitive advantage combines local knowledge and global best practices to provide solutions to organisations that desire to improve operational efficiencies, value-add, and enhance productivity. The evidence and action-based approach of our experienced faculty will also make this programme a practical learning experience, as participants can immediately apply the skills and knowledge acquired in identifying and eliminating waste buckets in their value chains.
Learning Objectives and Benefits
At the end of the programme, you will have the ability to:
• Use operational excellence (OE) principles & methods in driving efficiency for a competitive advantage.
• Identify and eliminate key losses/waste buckets in improving organisational profitability and value delivery.
• Leverage OE principles and tools to simplify work process flow architecture and drive a continuous improvement culture.
• Learn to match critical stakeholders’ mindsets and behaviour with a productive and efficient operating system to implement “waste-free” operations in the oil and gas value chain.
• Appraise business needs, improvement potential, deploy change capability, and ‘know-how’ for the success and sustenance of a sustainable & efficient system in an ethical manner.
• Strengthen linkages, collaborative value flow, and resource utilisation amongst relevant oil and gas chain process owners.
• Build sustainable capability and capacity of the extension service providers to deliver value-add to relevant stakeholders.
Who should attend
This programme is designed for :
- Managers, leaders, and supervisors responsible for driving operational excellence and supply chain in their organisations.
Structure and Curriculum
Module 1: Process flow and strategy for operational excellence and performance.
- Introduction and overview of the programme.
- Connecting Operational Excellence (OE), efficiency and productivity improvement (Problem and root-case analysis paradigm).
- OE principles, tools, methodology and Value Stream Mapping.
- Operating System, Mindset & Behavioral Capabilities, and Management Infrastructure.
- Process Kaizen Event (PKE) for operational excellence and performance.
Module 2: Leveraging operational excellence and Performance as a competitive advantage.
- Strategic Leadership and Negotiation Tactics for Operational Excellence.
- Driving Innovation with operational excellence and Performance: People and process flow dimensions.
- Leadership for efficient operations (people, processes, and systems).
- Information systems and operational excellence synergy in a digital world.
Module 3: Improving Process Flow Efficiency with Emergent Digital Technologies:
- Using Emergent Technologies and Automation to enhance operational excellence and performance.
- Systems alignment with OE: People, process, systems, and environmental implications.
- OE Deployment: People, process, systems, and ecological implications.
- Fix process flow, drive continuous improvement and change management.
- Sustaining OE culture: People, process, systems, and environmental implications.
1. Click on the Apply Now tab
2. Select the number of participants to enroll on the programme
3. Fill in your details to complete your application
4. Request for an invoice or make an instant payment via our secured payment gateway
5. Upon confirmation of payment, a programme manager will get in touch with you at least three days before the programme commences.