In 2014, a Boston Consulting Group interview of CEOs worldwide proved that talent management would be the number one business priority in the next 10 years employee engagement was second and was followed by leadership. Details of this survey and how to meet these priorities demand an enhanced role for Human Resources (HR) professionals.
Increasingly, HR will be required to serve as the fulcrum to drive new organisations and simultaneously serve as the conscience to ensure organisational justice while aggressively pursuing business goals.
Learning Objectives and Benefits
The primary objective of this programme is to equip participants with the knowledge of human resource management principles, practices and processes that can add value to their organisations.
Who should attend
This programme will benefit
- HR professionals who need to further develop skills required to create the context for superior performance in their organisations
- Managers and professionals seeking a career in HR, or who need generalist knowledge of the practice of people management.
Structure and Curriculum
Strategic and Risk Management
- Delivering business results through HR
- Advancing ethical and sustainability issues in HRM
- Understanding legal risks in HRM
- Developing positive employee relations
- Analysing and evaluating jobs
- Attracting and retaining talent
- Getting workforce planning right
- Migrating to digital talent management
Performance and Reward Management
- Designing a performance management system
- Setting performance objectives
- Using the balanced scorecard to drive performance
- Making reward systems work
- Aligning strategy, performance and rewards
Human Capital Development
- Identifying training and learning needs
- Evaluating training effectiveness
- Managing your HR career
1. Click on the Apply Now tab
2. Select the number of participants to enroll on the programme
3. Fill in your details to complete your application
4. Request for an invoice or make an instant payment via our secured payment gateway
5. Upon confirmation of payment, a programme manager will get in touch with you at least three days before the programme commences.
Dr Okechukwu Amah