Many companies struggle to translate strategy into results. They lack the tools to implement strategy in turbulent and emerging markets characterised by uncertainties. This three-day programme introduces a framework that enables participants appreciate the different drivers of execution and how they interact. Before the programme, each participant is to complete a pre-arrival exercise that will help describe the specific strategy execution challenge the organisation is facing.
At the end of the programme, each participant will develop an action plan that will enable them implement their organisational, divisional or departmental strategy effectively. The result is an effective structure and systematic process for improving the implementation of strategy in your organisation. In class, we highlight results of extensive research conducted on the various strategy implementation challenges that emerging market organisations face through case studies, experiential exercises, and discussions. In addition, distinguished executives will also share their experiences in implementing strategy in their different organisations. At the end of the programme, you will take away a powerful blend of theory and real-world context to apply to your challenges.
Learning Objectives and Benefits
- Develop a tailored implementation plan to execute strategic objectives
- Acquire skills needed to navigate volatile markets
- Strengthen communication and leadership skills in a diverse group of peers and gain the confidence to translate strategy into results
- Owners and managers of sports business outfits
Who should attend
The programme is designed to benefit managers who are new to implementing strategy, moving into a more challenging implementation role or simply looking for new ideas to try where others have failed.
- Executives with accountability for outcome and direct control of significant resources (budgets and groups of people), typically general managers who lead business units, senior managers who head significant departments or leaders of major project teams.
Structure and Curriculum
Gain knowledge of the potential pitfalls and opportunities in today’s changing business climate. Arm yourself with the tools to navigate these turbulent environments and use cutting-edge strategy implementation techniques to drive successful strategy execution across your organisation
1. Click on the Apply Now tab
2. Select the number of participants to enroll on the programme
3. Fill in your details to complete your application
4. Request for an invoice or make an instant payment via our secured payment gateway
5. Upon confirmation of payment, a programme manager will get in touch with you at least three days before the programme commences.
Dr. Nkemdilim lheanachor.