Typically, many businesses in Nigeria have always encouraged reactive procurement management which hurts corporate governance and profitability. The consequence of poor procurement management manifests in extensive delay, high cost and abandoned projects. Also, in most sectors of our economy, contract expenditures are in excess of 50% of company revenue and therefore cannot be ignored. Procurement, therefore, is an arm of huge potential for cost savings.
Learning Objectives and Benefits
At the end of this programme, you will be able to:
- Learn the skills and tools for efficient/effective procurement management
- Apply the skills/tools to improve your organisation’s procurement
- Learn to apply specific skills in different contexts.
Who should attend
This programme will benefit:
Procurement/Contracting Managers, Supply chain and administrative managers of banks and public sector companies
Structure and Curriculum
- Understanding customer and business requirements
- Positioning for strategic procurement
- Supply management analysis and application
- Strategic sourcing methods
- Application of sourcing tools
- Ethical issues in procurement
- Biding and evaluations
- Contract management and supplier relationship
- Legal aspects of contracts
- Negotiation in contracting context
- Managing supplier relationships
- E-sourcing and programme management.
1. Click on the Apply Now tab
2. Select the number of participants to enroll on the programme
3. Fill in your details to complete your application
4. Request for an invoice or make an instant payment via our secured payment gateway
5. Upon confirmation of payment, a programme manager will get in touch with you at least three days before the programme commences.
Dr Frank Ojadi
Dr Obinna Muogboh