The Sustainable Waste Management Business Fellowship programme is designed to equip young business leaders in the waste management sector with the skills to structure their businesses for growth. The goal of this programme is to improve finance and business development practices of young leaders in the waste management sector.
The programme is targeted at young business leaders between the ages of 18-40 in the waste management sector and is scheduled to run for two weeks via the e-learn platform.
Learning Objectives and Benefits
- Develop the capacity to measure the impact of their businesses and pitch to potential investors
- Gain knowledge to tackle specific business challenges peculiar to the Nigerian waste management sector.
- Gain skills to set up systems for financial control and reporting within their waste management enterprises.
- Develop the capacity to measure and communicate the financial value of their waste management enterprise.
- Gain knowledge on how to access funding and ensure the sustainability of their business enterprises.
Who should attend
Entrepreneurs and Start-up Businesses in Waste Management
Structure and Curriculum
- Business Success in Circular Economy
- Investment readiness for Circular Business
1. Click on the Apply Now tab
2. Select the number of participants to enroll on the programme
3. Fill in your details to complete your application
4. Request for an invoice or make an instant payment via our secured payment gateway
5. Upon confirmation of payment, a programme manager will get in touch with you at least three days before the programme commences.
- Oreva Atanya
- Dr Bongo Adi
- Adamu Garba
- Ayodeji Peter Falope
Upcoming Sessions and Contact