Effective understanding and management of the marketing function is critical to business success. By exploring the critical tools of contemporary marketing management such as managerial orientations in marketing, new developments in the marketing mix, brand cum line extension, key account management strategies and so on, this program equips you to develop your own effective overview and in depth understanding of marketing as a critical tool of business success.
Learning Objectives and Benefits
This comprehensive programme introduces new and old marketing operatives with limited understanding of the marketing function to marketing management. The programme integrates all aspects of marketing that appear disparate into a cohesive function. Additionally, the programme delivers a systems-thinking approach that allows managers to better align marketing efforts with business strategy. Essentially, participants will learn to integrate multiple functions–including sales, marketing, and operations–to best meet the organisation’s overall objectives.
Who should attend
Sales Executives, Marketing and Business Development executives.
Structure and Curriculum
- Channel & distribution management
- Pricing strategy and tactics
- Managerial orientations in marketing
- The marketing mix
- Brand extension
- Key account management
- Relationship marketing
- Green marketing practices & impact of business goals I
- Intercultural/international marketing
- Ethical issues in marketing
- Selling & sales management
- Understanding your customer
- Branding & communication strategy
- Marketing communications
- Linking customer satisfaction to business profitability
- Integrating marketing into business objectives
- Targeting, segmentation at the top, mid & bottom of the market & positioning
- Product and service strategy
- Green marketing practices & impact of business goals II
1. Click on the Apply Now tab
2. Select the number of participants to enroll on the programme
3. Fill in your details to complete your application
4. Request for an invoice or make an instant payment via our secured payment gateway
5. Upon confirmation of payment, a programme manager will get in touch with you at least three days before the programme commences.