The ESG Materiality Assessment and Sustainability Reporting seminar is designed to empower organisations with the knowledge and tools they need to thrive in an increasingly sustainable and responsible business landscape. In today’s world, environmental, social, and governance (ESG) considerations have become pivotal in shaping corporate strategies and investor decisions.
This programme offers a comprehensive and actionable curriculum, aimed at equipping professionals, decision-makers, and sustainability enthusiasts with the expertise to navigate this critical terrain effectively.
Learning Objectives and Benefits
- Understand the rudiments of conducting social impact assessment and materiality analysis to gain insight into business risks and opportunities.
- Learn how to identify and engage host communities and other key stakeholders in creating shared value.
- Understand how to design a social impact mitigation plan as well as the process of monitoring and evaluating social investments.
- Learn to report sustainability information using global reporting standards.
Who should attend
- Middle, and executive-level functional managers in organisations involved in sustainability strategy development and implementation,
- Human resources managers,
- Corporate social responsibility initiatives,
- Strategy, marketing, health, safety, and environment (HSE), risk management and governance.
Structure and Curriculum
- Beyond profitability: The need for social impact and sustainability
- Creating value for customers, host communities and employees through social impact
- Social Impact assessment- best practices
- Capturing and measuring social impact as performance management
- Sustainability Reporting- Transition to GRI Standards
1. Click on the Apply Now tab
2. Select the number of participants to enroll on the programme
3. Fill in your details to complete your application
4. Request for an invoice or make an instant payment via our secured payment gateway
5. Upon confirmation of payment, a programme manager will get in touch with you at least three days before the programme commences.
Upcoming Sessions and Contact
For enquiries please email us at email@example.com or call us at +234 816 627 42