The Professional Stage of the HR Academy is focused on providing core human resources capabilities required to function effectively at mid-level management. Completion of this programme leads to the award of the Professional Certificate in Human Resource Management and Practice – Professional Stage.
Learning Objectives and Benefits
On this programme, participants will learn about:
- Adapting the Balanced Scorecard seamlessly in the business case for people-based initiatives
- Diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace
- Change management and the challenges in team building and bonding.
- Values in action-getting organisational values beyond platitude
Who should attend
- Human Resources Managers
- Learning and Development Managers
- Organizational Development Managers
- Talent Acquisition and Recruitment Managers
- Middle-Level Line Managers seeking career development in human resource management.
Structure and Curriculum
Module 1: Business and Commercial Awareness
- People as a source of competitive advantage
- Technology and Data in Human Resource Management
- Problem-solving and Decision Making
- Leading and Managing Change
Module 2: Relationship and People Leadership
- Behavioural Competencies of Leadership and Relationship (Character building)
- Employee Relations
- People Leadership
- Understanding Global Talent Issues
Module 3: Human Resource Operations
- Resourcing the Business
- Developing individuals
- Career development and building the pipeline.
- Rewards and benefits
- Complete an application form online or make a request to email@example.com
- All applications undergo a thorough screening process prior to confirmation of admission
- The Programme Manager will get in touch with you as soon as an admission is granted.