Originally developed at Google and now available to everyone, Search Inside Yourself takes an evidence-based approach combining neuroscience, attention-training, and emotional intelligence. The programme is highly interactive and integrates individual and small group exploratory sessions.
Companies such as SAP, Deloitte, Salesforce, Ford, United Nations, and Hyatt to name a few, look to Search Inside Yourself [SIY] to help their employees.
- All sessions are approximately 1⁄3 content and 2⁄3 experiential exercises, including one-on-one group conversations, attention training practices, listening exercises, and writing activities.
Learning Objectives and Benefits
At the end of this programme, you will:
- Improve your communication and collaboration skills
- Develop outstanding leadership skills and competencies
- Increase creativity and lnnovation
- Experience greater overall wellbeing
Who should attend
This programme is open to:
- C- Suite (CEOs, CFOs, COOs, CIOs, CMOs)
- Senior Management
- Policy Makers (Public Sector)
- Strategists (Military/Private Sector)
- Diplomatic Corps
- Executive Coaches and Trainers
Structure and Curriculum
- Mindfulness (the science of being present)
- Self-Awareness (understanding your thoughts, emotions, and habits)
- Self-Management (skillfully managing your impulses and stress)
- Motivation (aligning your values and work)
- Empathy (understanding others’ feelings for better teamwork)
- Leadership (influencing with clarity for enhanced productivity)
1. Click on the Apply Now tab
2. Select the number of participants to enroll on the programme
3. Fill in your details to complete your application
4. Request for an invoice or make an instant payment via our secured payment gateway
5. Upon confirmation of payment, a programme manager will get in touch with you at least three days before the programme commences.
- Dr Yves Givel, D. Soc. Sci.; Vice President, Human Resources, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Executive Coach & Public Speaker
- Dr Tunde Reis, OON; Founder, Firstworld Ventures
- Mrs. Yinka Reis – MD/Co-Founder, Firstworld Ventures