This one-week sports Management seminar in Madrid, Spain, dubbed “La Liga Week.”, will feature classroom sessions and visits to notable sports clubs and facilities in Madrid, Spain. Participants will experience an immersion into the science and art of sports facility management and sports promotion.
Madrid, the capital of Spain, hosts the main institutions of the country as well as the official residence of the Spanish Kings and the Head of the Spanish Government. Inhabiting more than 6.5 million citizens, Madrid is the most populated city of Spain and the fourth richest city of Europe. Thanks to its international Airport, Madrid is well connected to the main cities of spain as well as to other European capitals. A hub of considerate cultural diversity, it offers a rich variety of internationally acclaimed museums including: Museo del prado, Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Thyssen-Bornemisza.
Madrid is home to the most important sporting facilities of Spain, which includes the Spanish Olympic Committee, the Superior Sport Council and La Liga.
Within the Spanish Soccer League, the community of Madrid holds a total of 7 Teams: Real Madrid C.F.. Club Atletico de Madrid, Rayo Vallecano de Madrid, Getafe C.F. Alcorcon, C.D. Leganes, C.F. Feunlabrada.
Learning Objectives and Benefits
The La Liga Week offers exposure to international best practices in sports management which includes; classroom sessions, attendance of a live football game, study tours (Atletico Madrid, Olympic stadium, tennis and football stadiums), sports facility management, with exposure to direct methodology and football analysis techniques.
Who should attend
- Experienced professionals from the world of sports Business who wish to complete, promote and redirect their professional skills and sports career.
- Students graduating in areas related to sports
- People who wish to begin their professional career in the field of football.
Structure and Curriculum
The programme will include the following:
- Lectures on the following: Sports Projects/ Competitions, national and International marketing, global sports innovation, facility management and brand management
- A visit to and lecture about the Madrid Tennis Federation (Youth Tennis)
- A visit to the High-Performance Centre Madrid (Olimpic facility) and lecture of facility management
- A tour of the Bernabéu Stadium and facility tour
- A visit to “Ciudad de la Raqueta” (one of the largest tennis and padel facilities in Europe)
- A visit to Wizink Center + ACB (Spanish basketball league) and branding lecture
- A visit to and lecture at the Football Club A.D. Alcorcón (LaLiga Team) & Getafe (LaLiga Team)
- A visit to “Caja Mágica” and Mutua Madrid Open Tournament
- A visit to the Football Club Rayo Vallecano de Madrid (LaLiga Team)
- A visit to the Football Club Atlético de Madrid (LaLiga Team)
1. Click here to apply now or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Select the number of participants to enroll on the programme
3. Fill in your details to complete your application
4. Request for an invoice or make an instant payment via our secured payment gateway
5. Upon confirmation of payment, a programme manager will get in touch with you at least three days before the programme commences.
- LaLiga’s employees
- Sports Industry Professionals.