As business and social environments continue to evolve, and as organisations grapple with economic uncertainty, competition and ever-increasing customer expectations, the workplace dynamics have considerably changed from what they used to be. With new approaches to relationships and a deliberate collapse of organisational hierarchies, the task of getting people (of different backgrounds) to work together productively becomes even more challenging. This programme thus seeks to address the challenges of the new environment of business.
Learning Objectives and Benefits
At the end of this programme, you will be able to:
- Understand what leadership is and is not
- Lead with emotional intelligence
- Understand self-leadership and self-monitor
- Understand team leadership that works
- Make a transition from traditional to contemporary teamwork
- Understand strategies for transforming a group to a Team.
- Have a grasp of effective decision-making in teams
- Recognise and managing team politics and conflict
- Manage Millennials and Gen Z in the workplace
- Understand effective intrapersonal and interpersonal relationship
- Manage Virtual Teams
Who should attend
The programme is designed to benefit:
- Team leaders, and middle to senior-level functional managers in both private and public sector organisations whose roles require an understanding of people, groups and group dynamics.
- Experts and specialists who are making a transition from managing equipment and processes to leading people.
Structure and Curriculum
- Stages of team development
- Individual Differences
- Team Leadership
- Building Commitment
- Globalisation, Technology and Virtuality
- Challenges of technology infrastructure
- Diversity, Cultural and Time Differences
- Decision-making in teams
- Realities of the 21st Century Team: Leading with emotional intelligence
- Managing Millennials and Gen Z in the workplace
- Engaging to achieve peak performance
- Team Communication
- Team Conflict Management
- Leader-Member Exchange: Power and Influence
1. Click on the Apply Now tab
2. Select the number of participants to enroll on the programme
3. Fill in your details to complete your application
4. Request for an invoice or make an instant payment via our secured payment gateway
5. Upon confirmation of payment, a programme manager will get in touch with you at least three days before the programme commences.
Henry Onukwuba, Dr Yetunde Anibaba, Uche Attoh, Solomon Avbioroko