In our highly volatile environment exacerbated by the disruptions caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, businesses are struggling to deal with a plethora of problems ranging from plummeting sales, disrupted supply chains, customer management to keeping employees motivated in the New Normal. The pandemic and the new world of work have brought to the fore the need to make significant changes to workforce size, organisational structure, store layout, cost structure, skill sets, and employee motivation strategies.Productivity in the face of “Working remotely” has become paramount as the pandemic has disrupted the business operating environment, including the way we sell. In consideration of the changing of selling modalities and sales environment, the LBS Sales Academy has been positioned to meet the needs of today’s volatile market.
The Sales Academy is designed in recognition of the need to provide sales professionals with cutting- edge practical tools to apply to their everyday work to enhance effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity. At the end of the training, the participants would be ready to ‘go to market’ with the requisite knowledge and skills to be top-notch sales professionals.
Learning Objectives and Benefits
At the end of the programme, participants will:
- Appreciate the highly dynamic Nigerian Business Environment and develop creative ways of adapting to it while meeting and exceeding customer expectations
- Develop key criteria for identifying ways organisations can increase sales volume by utilising the four components of the marketing mix (Product Strategy, Pricing, Promotion, and Place) in the face of “sti ffmarket competition”.
- Identify the criteria for determining the best and relevant route-to-market and distribution channels and determine key criteria for selecting retail and other channel partners in our environment.
- Recognise team dynamics and determine innovative ways of effectively managing the sales team including productivity measurement.
- Appreciate the importance of well-articulated value propositions for selling in the digital space.
- Understand the process of budgeting in the sales planning and appreciate the principles of financial Accounting for sales professionals.
- Understand the importance of data and sales analytics to drive better insights for sales prediction, planning, and execution.
- Develop competencies for the launch, execution, and management of online and offline sales campaigns.
- Demonstrate soft skills including personal effectiveness, personal branding, time management and teamwork.
Who should attend
The Sales Academy is designed in recognition of the need to provide sales professionals with cuttingedge practical tools to apply to their everyday work to enhance effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity. At the end of the training, the participants would be ready to ‘go to market’ with the requisite knowledge and skills to be top-notch sales professionals. Considering the importance of the applicability of sales concepts, some of the modules will have an activity-based component in which the participants can apply learning directly to their work. This practice-based Academy will provide hands-on training on the practical aspect of Sales based on the identified challenges in industries.
Structure and Curriculum
- Complete an application form online or make a request to email@example.com
- All applications undergo a thorough screening process prior to confirmation of admission
- The Programme Manager will get in touch with you as soon as an admission is granted.