Developing New Products Seminar
|Date||Monday, August 8, 2011|
|Time||9.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m.|
|Venue||LBS Ajah, Lagos|
|Caption||Developing New Products|
Getting high-quality new products to the market on time is one of the most crucial aspects of succeeding in business. It is also the most difficult to achieve. New products represent the life-blood of companies and a guarantee of their future success, but only five percent of new products succeed.
This seminar is designed to make you better prepared to create and execute a winning game plan for launching innovative and market-driven products.
- New products – problems and pitfalls
- Lessons for success
- Identification of competitive areas
- Test marketing techniques
- Product development process
- Life cycle management
- Research methods / data collection techniques
- Market segmentation and positioning
Brand managers in FMCGs and services, relationship mangers, marketing managers, product managers, and market research managers