Admission & Fees
Who Should Apply
We are looking for people from different work backgrounds, who will
contribute to and benefit from the programme. EMBA participants benefit
most if they are in positions at work that allow them apply the
knowledge and skills developed in the classroom. Most participants are
in their thirties, and have on average nine years work experience,
including positions with management responsibility; this is because the
EMBA relies heavily on the experience of participants on the programme.
Participants also come from a wide variety of industries and
backgrounds ranging from small businesses to multinationals in both
private and public sectors.
Admissions Criteria / Requirements
Candidates for admission into the Executive MBA programme must satisfy all of the following requirements.
- Five credit passes including English and Mathematics at the O Level.
- Minimum qualification of a second-class lower degree from a university or a post-graduate diploma (PGD) from a recognised university for candidates with third-class degrees or Higher National Diplomas.
- At least seven years post-qualification work experience.
- A satisfactory performance at the GMAT.
- Satisfactory evaluation of the candidates intellectual capacity, professionalism, maturity, past professional experience and motivation for work, through an interview. (Only short-listed candidates are interviewed).
- As candidates will have to combine the demands of the programme with their work, an explicit approval of the company allowing the candidates to undertake these studies will also be required.
How to Apply
The Application deadline for the January 2014 session is September 6, 2013
You have the option of taking the School's entrance examination as scheduled, or doing the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) at any time and having your test score sent to us before the deadline. The dates for the January 2014 session are as follows:
GMAT Deadline October 7, 2013
EMBA Entrance Exam September 21, 2013
Examination Fee N5,000
Click here to apply onlineApplication Fee N5,000
The Executive MBA programme currently costs N2,295,000 per session. The fee is payable in instalments at the beginning of each semester, and it covers tuition, course materials and meals. The fee is also subject to periodic reviews.