BEN-Africa ConferenceJoin leading academics and practitioners for a discussion on ethical business practices at the 14th Annual BEN-Africa Conference
Date: 30 October – 1 November 2013
Venue: Lagos Business School
The Business Ethics Network of Africa (BEN)’s mission is to strengthen the commitment and competence of Africans to do business with moral integrity by facilitating interaction between academics and practitioners who share an interest in business ethics.
This year, the sessions will include, among other things:
- Keynote speeches by Prof John Elegido, Prof Pat Utomi and Dr Fabian Ajogwu
- Academic presentations and practitioner panels on matters related to business ethics
- Workshops and Practitioner Forums focused on matters of mutual concern for all professionals
- Private-Public sector dialogue session with academics
- Networking opportunities to build relationships and allow participants to organise projects for post-conference work
- Learning journeys to understand local and contextual matters of business ethics (including social, business, educational and cultural perspectives)
- an opportunity to consolidate on vision and strategy for BEN-Africa going forward
Cost of Registration
Conference fee - US$180
Full-time student fee (with student card) US$120
Day visitors US$60
The following banking details can be used by delegates who wish to make an electronic transfer:
Bank Name: Nedbank
Branch: Campus Square
Branch Code: 158 105
Cheque Acc. No.: 1581 0696 42
SWIFT Code NEDSZAJJ
Reference No.: Your name + BEN-Africa 2013
Please send proof of electronic payment to Ms Liz Uys at the University of Johannesburg, South Africa (E: email@example.com or fax: +27 11 482 5419).
Delegates can also pay the conference fees in cash (US$) at the conference. In this case, they could pre-register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsorship opportunities are open for the following areas:
• Business Breakfast
• Practitioner Forums
• Gala Dinner
• General Conference Support
• Promotional items
Please email your expression of interest to email@example.com.
For any assistance or for further information, please contact: Dupe Akin-Olaitan or Nnenna Ihechu; firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
General conference enquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org